Friday, March 07, 2008

Is it to soon for me to start the "nesting" part of my pregnancy?? For those of you who know me, I am a clean freak...I clean just because I like to, every thing has a place and every thing is in it's place.

Well, now that I'm prego, once again, my need to clean is more intense. I want to go through all the closets and get rid of just about everything we own, just so I can see a nice empty closet!!

I have also began to fret about decorating the new little ones room...I don't even know what the sex is yet...OK, Megan, slow down you have nine months to get it all together.

I'm still hard at work on my scrapbooks. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure....


And since everyone wanted pages about Max...here is the first one! He was all smiles when he saw the finished product. There isn't a picture of him on the page, but it is about the night we met. I just happened to have a picture of me and a friend from that night, so I included it!



This one is of the car accident Max got into three days after we met!

3 comments:

The Home Owners said...

Your new pages look great. Looking forward to seeing them in person later this week! I am so excited to visit with you again... two times in one week after none for 10 months! Yiippppeeee!

The Home Owners said...

Can you use the special cutter for very big things... like stuff to put on the wall? Could your SCRAPBOOK a baby's room? Holy Lord, the possibilities!

The Home Owners said...

Can you use the special cutter for very big things... like stuff to put on the wall? Could your SCRAPBOOK a baby's room? Holy Lord, the possibilities!