Friday, March 14, 2008

Only seven weeks into this pregnancy??? really? only seven weeks??? I have how much longer to go??? aawww crap.

My first pregnancy, with Conner, was a breeze. I remember it like a distant dream with warm moments of feeling him wiggle inside. Never disliking anything I ate, there were zero headaches, and he never told me that I have to sleep...NOW. But this little seven week old fetus has attitude. It decides for me when to eat (and what), sleep (almost 24 hours a day), and has given me a constant headache.

I'm guessing this one is a girl simply from the symptoms that I'm having. She is trying to be the pushy one in this relationship...and she is winning! I may have felt this way with Conner and may have just blocked out the bad memories, in which case I plan to do with this one and try to remember this pregnancy fondly...hey, it could happen!

Erica has come and gone already. I did not get to see her too often, since she was here for work. But, when we did see each other it was non-stop excitement of flowing conversation. Her and I can talk, and did, until 6 in the morning and still have more to say but go to bed only because we know it is the responsible thing to do (we also, often times, have 4-6 hour long telephone conversations)! I love that we get each other the way that we do! I wish I could put her in my pocket and take her with me every where! Oh, and damn the luck, I again got no pictures of us together. Her and I have decided that we are always too busy to stop to take a picture of us having a good time together...more important things to do like: Invent things, talk about the best adhesives for various crafting needs, the components of a great lip gloss, various bowl movement happenings, who we think we are deep down and why we are that way (usually our mothers fault)....I could go on till 6 am, but she's not here so I'll cut it short.

1 comment:

The Home Owners said...

You. Complete. Me.
I am so blessed to have you as a friend and to be in your family. I am amazed that we would have totally missed out on each other had D and I not started dating in high school. That was a pretty big link in a huge, wonderful chain of events that will forever keep us close. Thanks for understanding about me getting on home... It was such a difficult choice to make but I could actually FEEL the homesickness in my body. It all worked out just fine because we talked enough in 2 days time for most people's entire week long visits. I heart us.