Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OMG if you have not seen Darjeeling limited yet I suggest you go see it. HI-LARIOUS!! It is by the same people how did the movie Rushmore and Royal Tananboms (sp?). Here is the trailer.


Max and I were able to go see it today at "Mommy matinee" put on at the Kennedy school. It was a far better experience going to the movies with Conner this time compared to the first time we went. This time the theater was filled with all moms and their with little ones who were crying, running around, and well, crying. Conner was able to talk, play, and babble at his popcorn to his little hearts delight!!

The first time I took Conner to the movies, I think he was about eleven months old, some women yelled at me and asked me to leave the theater. But Conner and I stood our ground that day, we paid good money to see the movie, so we stayed put. I didn't care how much his little noises bothered her, we were not leaving. The best part, was that after the movie that same women that yelled at me got yelled back at by my "entourage". Oh, good times!

Finished that page last night and put the finishing touches on our "guest book" from the wedding.


No comments: