Sunday, January 27, 2008

This is my first official "post". I'm doing this mostly for my self and to track my life so to say. Not sure if anyone will read but it will be fun to do any way!

So, 2008 has not gotten off to a great start for my family. Now I'm not bitching to bitch just putting it out there. So far in 2008, we had to put our seven year old dog, kodi, down because he was very sick and needed way too many operations for us to afford. (he's the black one).

Then Max's (husband) crappy commuter car broke down, luckily it was only 100 dollars to fix. Then Max got moved to night shift for work, so now he leaves to serve and protect the city at 8:30 pm and gets home at 8:30 am. Then he sleeps until 5:00pm to do it all over again. This makes my day very hard because, I try to keep Conner quiet as not to wake up daddy, and I had to switch all of my stuff to the guest bathroom so I don't have the blow dryer going and waking him up and Conner running into our bedroom jumping on Max. So, basically, I'm a single parent 4 days a week. yuck. Then last night someone, possibly someone Max arrested, bashed out every window in his car while he was working. awesome. So, now we are down to one car until we get the windows repaired.

Anyway, on a better note, once Max got home and calmed down from the random window bashing I met Kayde for breakfast at my favorite pancake house and ran into a friend from high school (Derek Hotchkiss). We then went to kid friendly super trendy coffee shop down town. Always good to hang out with girlfriends! Speaking of...my favorite friend is coming to visit me in a couple of weeks! So excited. Look out people Erica and Megan are going to be coming to your town! Wow, bad picture, even worse is this is the only one I have of the two of us... note to self, take pictures with Erica while she's here.

No comments: