Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I believe that a fairy has been hanging around me lately and sprinkling fairy dust on me. Since the coast trip, my week just got better with each passing day.

First, on Sunday, Lesley came over and we scrapbooked from 2-11. She and I used to scrap all the time together in college, so it was nice to get back into it again with her!

Second, tomorrow is the first official day of scrap convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third, Erica is flying into town for two weeks on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And last, but definitely the biggest and most exciting…..I’M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took two tests last night, and one this morning and sure enough there were two lines!! So excited, I was rubbing bellies with my favorite momma in crime, Abbie yesterday, and I guess the prego bug rubbed off on me!! Thanks Abbie!!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

HHHOOOORRRRAAAAYYYY!!

AW crap. I'm pretty sure you have no idea how friggin' excited I am!! YAY!!

Now, if we can just get on top of our childrens scrapbooks....*sigh* we are such failures.... :)