Sunday, March 02, 2008



I’m back in the land of the living. It has been quite a weekend. I spend two days at the scrapbooking convention. Sooooooooo much fun! I got to meet a famous scrapbooker…Ali. Here is a picture of HALF of the loot I walked away with! I forgot to take a picture after the second day, but just imagine this picture times two!







It was awesome to see that I’m not the only woman who freaks out about this stuff, I actually heard a few screams and squeals of excitement from women around me when they found a goody they’d had their eye open for. I must admit that I also was one of those women who screamed and jumped around more than once when I found something amazing. I also got a little sweaty and panicked when there was only half an hour left of the show, I actually ditched my friend with my mom so I could grab as many more things as I could!

I’m so worn-out from walking around the convention center for two days and being pregnant on top of it that I don’t even have the energy to use my new supplies. Going to rest up tonight and hit it hard tomorrow!


My momma got some great things too and got to spend a little time with Conner in between scrapn'!



Conner started Gymnastics on Saturday, I think it is about the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. Here is him walking on the low balance beam!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Holy Crap Meg, I'm doing an intervention. You need help. Major help. :)

How freaking cute is Conner? Did he have so much fun??