Thursday, February 07, 2008

I have been having what I like to call and “un” week, and I’m not talking about a happy “un” like in Alice and wonderland; you know “we wish you a happy un-birthday to you, to you!” la la la lalalalllaaa….

No. This is the opposite of that happy childhood fairy tail. Example: “un” – attractive, “un” – creative, “un” – motivated, “un” – appreciated, “un” – happy…you get the idea.

Well, my dear sweet husband knew that I was in a “un” – funk, so, he had these delivered to my doorstep!!! Yeah, he rocks!!!!!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Well, I think you are a total hottie, so I don't know what your problem is :)

Love you. I'm sorry you are in a funk friend. Oh how I've had too many of those to count. And you are quite possibly my most creative friend, so you get outta THAT funk right this minute! :)

The Home Owners said...

You went to your wedding, right? If that ain't creative, I don't know what is! You are so awesome, Megals! Really. I know that is one thing to hear it but quite another to feel it. So, go to the mirror right now and look intently into your eyes. Don't look at your face or your body. Gaze into your eyes. Say, outloud, "I am Megan. I love Megan. I am creative. I am needed. I am wanted. I am missed. I am loved. I am beautiful. I am proud. I am honerable. I am in control. I love Megan Anne Anuschat." Say it every day. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.