Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I LOVE WOODY!!!!

Get your mind out of the gutter, Woody from “A Toy Story”. Conner likes movies, like most kids, but this is the first movie that he actually sits still and watches for the entire hour and a half. Needles to say, I have been popping it in every morning plopping both of us on the couch and enjoy some glorious sleep!! LOVE IT!!! I hope this continues, especially since he has decided that, since it is getting light out earlier, he also needs to wake up earlier.


I did some scrapn’ last night to prove that I’m really over the “Funk”. It is amazing what a little tanning can do for the soul! I'm almost done with my college albums...thank God! I can't wait to start on Conner and Max pages! For the first time last night Max made a comment about me scraping all of my ex-boyfriends, and have yet to make a page with him in it...Don't worry babe, I'm working on it!!
Valentines day is quickly approaching, this is the first year that I’m actually looking forward to it. Max and I have a couples massage planned!!! Oh, yeah!! Momma needs this!!

Since it is somewhat of a nice day, Conner, Max, and I are off to the zoo!!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Ohh I hope you guys had fun!!

And heck ya! I'd be pissed too! Where are those Max pages?! :)