Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thank the Lord the “funk” has left the building!!!

This morning as I was laying on my couch watching Happy feet, Conner was spilling his cereal onto the carpet only to crush them into the freshly vacuumed carped (with his dance moves that he must get from his father) because, well, Happy feet gives that boy happy feet!

I looked up at the clock and decided NO MORE – I’m not going to let this weather get the best of me. I’m going to take a shower and go do something today.

So, Conner and I had not none but, two showers, went to the gym to lift some weights, got those tans that I was in such desperate need of, went for a bike ride, got gourmet cupcakes, and went to a kids play gym. Needles to say Conner is fast asleep and I will be following him soon! We will probably spend tomorrow in the couch in our PJs trying to recover from today!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

*whew!* I seriously just got EXHAUSTED reading all that you did today!! Way to go! I will just live vicariously through you if thats ok. I'm too lazy to see the positive and get my butt of the couch! Love you :)