Saturday, May 03, 2008

Now, I'm not trying to brag or anything but sooooo excited about this!!!

Since becoming pregnant I have lost three pounds!!! I was a "little" on the thick side since giving birth to Conner...baby weight is a bitch to get rid of!! When I was pregnant with Conner I put on a whopping 65 pounds, and only lost 1/3 of the weight. (the day I delivered I weighed more than my husband, not a good thing)!!!

So, when I became prego once again I vowed that I would not gain an ounce, just stay at the same weight. I mentioned this to my Dr and she said that it was not necessary since I'm not obese, but doable since I was still packing around a few extra pounds from my first child. With this pregnancy I also have some serious motivation to stay on the "smaller" side. I am the Matron of Honor in my BFF wedding come July. She picked out the dresses and ordered them before I found out that I was going to be with child at her wedding. I feel like this was a huge blessing because if she had waited I would have told her to get a dress that I could "grow" into. But this way I have to fit into the dress that fit me prior to pregnancy.

I may have lost some weight but my belly is playing tricks on me... One day I look like I'm seven months pregnant and the next day you can't even tell I am...case and point....

here is a picture from Wendesday


and here is today: WTF!!!

Well, I'm off to the gym to work off a few more calories!!!!!@!!

No comments: