Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Correction...

Since my last post I have recieved an e-mail saying "sorry you're not dilating". Just so we are clear, I have dialated to a two. I guess I said that I was not dilated yet because I was soooo wishing for a three and I don't realy consider a two very much concidering I have to get to a ten before I get to hold my little one. You are considered in "Labor" at a four and are free to get an epidural at this time...I would love to be at a four. So, ok, I'm at a two. For those of you who have never been through child birth here is a diagram of what a the numbers look like and mean...

Looks like fun right????!!!

Also, just a thought, why in the hell don't they hand out disabled parking passed to pregnant women? Trying to walk the last trimester is hard enough but try doing it when the only parking spot is miles away from the store and you have your two year old draging behind you pointing out every "amazing" new thing he spots on the ground. So, you decide that you are never going to make it into the store at this rate, you have no choice but to pick this 30lb child up and place him on top of the already huge mass growing out oh your mid section and off you go into the store. And once inside you realize that having two children sitting on top of your blader has made you pee your pants and so now all you can do is turn around and head back home. EASY SOLUTION>>>give me a disabled parking spot. I mean I pee my pants in public doesn't that prove anything????

1 comment:

The Home Owners said...

You peed your pants. Ha-ha! Effin' awesome! Now you can legitimately get away with wearing diapers which is something that I've been trying to push for some time now. It just makes sense some times, no? Long movie? Diapers! Perfect bed conditions on a late Sunday morning? Diapers! 18 millions months pregnant? Diapers! Do it!